“Children’s games are significant;
They have a tremendous role shaping the child’s life”
– e² Young Engineers –
Our most popular program introduces primary school children (ages 6-11) to the basic principles of mathematics, science and engineering. By integrating the basic arithmetic learned in school with an intuitive active learning process, children grasp a better understanding of the fundamentals of physics.
Suitable for ages: 6-11 (Primary School)
Average lesson duration: 75 minutes
Young Engineers Bricks Challenge Enrichment ProgramThe Main Goal and Idea behind the program
The main goal of Young Engineers enrichment programs is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge on basic principles in mathematics, science and engineering using motorized LEGO® bricks and other methods that produce motion.
The main idea of Young Engineers Bricks Challenge is learning the subjects through stories and demonstrations. The highlight of each lesson is the building stage of a model that demonstrates the lesson’s subject using LEGO® bricks and Technic LEGO®. Each participant receives our unique Young Engineers kit which has been designed and manufactured especially for this purpose.Program Subjects Include
- Basic and complex mathematics: Instructors teach basic math, from addition and subtraction to exponents.
- Famous scientific and philosophical figures: Archimedes, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein, and more.
- Powers and principles in physics: Centrifugal and centripetal forces, the power of inertia, potential energy, kinetic energy, action and reaction law, buoyancy, torques, fulcrum, load division, angular momentum, and more.
- Develops motor skills
- Encourages creative thinking
- Develops the ability of analyzing engineering process
- Strengthens social aptitude and develops communication and teamwork ability
- Expands horizons and general knowledge in physics and various natural phenomena
Building and Investigating
- Amusement park rides
- Transportation vehicles